Tonight is the kind of night that things I'm thankful for aren't as easily accessible in my brain. Like the artful, Christlike eye that I used to have has gotten cataracts and I fuzzily look at the blessings around me. Those scales gotsta get off me though...
1. The fully thankful prayer I had before eating some Mac and Cheese after 10 food less days.
2. The spray that sanitizes the toilet seats at work. (Ingenious.)
3. That the sun shone today so bright and WARM!
4. The way one of my cognitively impaired kids who has school phobia was SO excited to tell me he went to school today and LOVED it and has a girlfriend and can't wait to go back tomorrow.
5. How Nick and I went to Wal Mart and walked around and did not buy a thing.
6. That a Speedway car wash and a 1/2 tank of gas reminded me of home.
7. An open sunroof today.
8. The kind of kiss Nicholas gave me today that was so sweet and just made me feel so incredibly loved. (That's my favorite one)
9. That I'm about to crawl into a warm bed and watch Rob and Big.
Life IS good.